FAZBEAR ENTERTAINMENT CAST MEMBER INTERVIEW:
Time: 11:20 am
Location Hiring: FFP009
Interviewer Name: Scott
Interviewer Job Title: Head of Security
Interviewer ID: PG9823
Name of Applicant: Breezy
Desired Position:Night Guard
Available Start Date: anytime
Desired Hourly Wage:
--BEGINNING INTERVIEW TRANSCRIPT--
Hey there! You made it. Come in, have a seat. If you’re ready, well get right to it.
Okay, let’s start with the simple stuff. Some of these questions might seem a bit … strange, but trust me, they’re important. Now, you can tell me as much or as little as you’d like. You can elaborate on your answers or just respond with a simple ‘yes’ or a ‘no’ where appropriate. Don’t worry; we’ll get through all this boring routine stuff in no time at all. So, let’s get started.
First of all, and I know this is the first time you’ve applied to work for Fazbear Entertainment, but have you ever visited a Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza location before this one?
Yes I have when I was a child. But I wasn't allow to return to the one in my area for reasons.
How much do you know about the history of Fazbear Entertainment?
I only know a little bit about the restaurant's history, but not a lot
Do you consider yourself to be ‘good’ with anima- err… children?
I have three years experience in child development and um..Currently looking after rather um.. small roommates that can not be left alone.
Okay. Let’s see. Have you ever worked a security position before?
No, this would be my first time.
Do you think you have what it takes to be an effective night guard?
I am very alert at night than the day. I think I can handle this very well.
Are you comfortable around basic machinery? You know, computers, stage lights ... servo units? I think so, I know my way around a computer.
As long there's no red button that I might accidentally would press then it should be okay.
Are you an effective multitasker? Could you, say, watch multiple cameras while also being aware of your office surroundings? While also winding a music box? And flashing a flashlight? Yes, this is something I ask every new hire in my department.
When it comes to mulitasking I am expert at it. Sewing,homework,looking after my small roommates and able to get supper on the table all at once.
Are you claustrophobic, cathisophobic, mechanophobic, globophobic, porphyrophobic or pupaphobic? If you don’t know what some of those are, odds are you aren’t. Should I go ahead and put no?
I'm a little claustrophobic but I do alright. As long there's no spiders then we might have a problem.
Just a few more. Do you know your blood type? If not, you’re going to need to get that checked.
No I do not know what my blood type is.
Are you a registered organ donor?
Do you have a written will and next of kin? Again, yes. These are all standard questions.
Now, finally, do you think you’ll be a valuable addition to the Fazbear family? Do you have any special skills, abilities or other traits that may contribute to your ability to be a successful night guard?
I only have a few skills that might help. If the fur suits looked like they were torn or any damage. I can sew them good as new.
There, all done. Pretty painless, right? That’s it for the boring stuff. Let’s get to something more interesting. These next questions may seem a bit ... different ... from other interviews you may have had in the past, but they give us a better idea of your personality and how you’d react in … unusual situations. How you perform under pressure and all that. You don’t have to answer them all, but if you could at least respond to three, we’ll be golden.
Giving a rather uneasy look to the guy, but shrugging it off.
It’s your shift at the Pizzeria and you notice something strange on one of the security cameras. Someone is breaking into the establishment through a window in one of the party rooms. The trespasser doesn’t seem to be aware that he is on camera and doesn’t know that you’re in the building. Your only tools are a phone, a flashlight, a cupcake, a spare Freddy Head and a fan. What do you do?
2. Grab the head and flashlight, if they come into the office. Hide and don't move unless they get close. If they do, smack them with the flashlight and run for the hills and get help.
3. One of our younger guests wanders off and … gets lost. Clearly a case of parental neglect. Odds are they went somewhere outside the Pizzeria. While the Fazbear staff and local police assist the parents in locating the child, the press begins to take an interest in the situation. A particularly aggressive reporter corners you and asks you to comment on the incident. What do you do?
4. Remain calm and help whenever I can on finding the child. And reply to the reporter and police of who is the likely suspect to this crime.
5. This one is a bit silly, but ‘bear’ with me. Heh, sorry. I think one of the other guards is rubbing off on me. A cast member calls out sick and you need to fill in as one of Fazbear’s many mascots. Which character would you choose to be and why?
6. It's alright to make puns like that, and to answer your question that would be Foxy. I loved him when I was little because well he was my favorite animal and I was a adventure nut when I was a kid.
7.You discover a crying child locked in the spare parts room. The child is clearly upset and, per usual, their parents are nowhere to be found. You learn that a small group of adolescent bullies, still somewhere in the pizzeria, are responsible for the act. Furthermore, through an odd stroke of luck, no other adults or Fazbear cast members seem to be around. You are left on your own to handle the situation. What do you do?
8. Stick with the kid and show him that the restaurant is a safe place. Give him some free tokens for the games. And if he pointed or we encounter the bullies again. I would have to ask them to take me to their parents. Informing them of that their child had done to the one who had been bullied.
9. You’ve been asked to supervise a large Birthday Party. You notice that one of Freddy Fazbear’s iconic animatronic characters is acting a bit buggy. Several children have surrounded the character, unaware of the problem. While there’s likely no danger, parents can be a bit …. excitable, so it would be best to get the character backstage as quickly as possible. How would you handle the situation, while ensuring the event doesn’t become chaotic?
10. I know this is going to take a little bite out of my paycheck. But I would have to say free tokens. Think about it, what would distract a kid more than the animatronic. Getting more play time on the games. And if that doesn't work, then ask the chief to bring out the cake early to lure them away from the character.
11. During your stay at Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza, you’ll, no doubt, experience stretches of ‘downtime’. Long hours in a dark office from 12am to 6am with nothing to do and nothing at all to worry about .… How would you entertain yourself during these quiet periods?
12. That's pretty easy, I always bring something to do when there's downtime. I occasionally bring my sewing bag to start on a project that I couldn't get done or read a good book.
Before answering another question both of you heard a crash in the distance. The man looked at where the crash might be. From the sound of it it came from the party room. What was that? He asked as you panicky reply. What dragon! The man gave you a strange look at what you've just said. I mean probably some kid knocked something over, you know how clumsy kids are you reply trying not to sound suspicious. The man still giving you a strange look. Turns his attention back to the last questions.
13. One of your co-workers is repeatedly breaking several clearly stated Fazbear rules; tampering with animatronics, eating company pizza, dancing or singing on stage, constantly slipping into the safe room, wearing ketchup-stained shirts and other such unprofessional behavior. You have the opportunity to report his behavior to a superior, talk to him in private, ignore the situation altogether, or come up with a creative alternative. What do you do?
I would report him immediately to a superior.
Great! Well, that’s nearly everything. There’s just one more question. And it’s mandatory of all Fazbear applicants. You can give me a short or long answer, but you have to answer this one.
In your own words, tell me, why you want to work for Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza?
Well I always wanted to try something new for work wise. And being a student I need the money for rent and other things. And if I could make this place feel a little safer for kids, then I'll do my best at the job.
Well, that about wraps it up. Not too bad, right? Just keep your phone handy and we’ll call to let you know about the position in a day or two. This is an exciting opportunity for you … if you’re hired. Who wouldn't want to work in a place where 'fantasy and fun comes to life'? Among other things … Anyway, talk to you in a few days. Take care till then. Thanks again for coming in!
Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon!
You rushed out of the office to find five of your small roommates having broken a game. They're small mythology creatures one of them being the dragon mentioned before. Grabbing them all and ran to the door . Praying no one had saw you or them yet. Nor have seen them breaking the game. Not noticing right away that one of the creatures was missing until you got to the car. It was a Griffin, making sure the rest are locked inside the car.
You return to the restaurant and start to search only to find him in a off limits area. That was located in Pirate's cove. The griffin was trying to figure out how the robots work. He was about to try and fly up in Foxy's face to get a better look. When you picked him up while having your back to Foxy. You didn't noticed that Foxy's eyes lit up and started to walk to you both. Cedric I am surprised of you! Out of that group I thought you would have followed the rules not to wonder off Breezy lectured him. Cedric noticed the on coming Foxy as he was starting to become scare. Seeing Foxy raising his hook to swipe at them. Cedric stuttered a squawking while he was being carried out off stage. 'Not another word, if you little idiots get caught breaking that Ms MunchLunch game then I have to look for another place for work. Breezy snapped as they leave the stage closing the curtain. Cedric watched as Foxy gets his hook caught in the fabric.
Finally returning to the car and flopped down into the driver's seat. Cedric was traumatized of what he had just saw. You were ready to question them on who broke the game. When suddenly you heard a tapping on your window. You look to see it was the guy who gave the interview. He have noticed you've accidentally left your purse in the office. Rolling down your window one of your small roommates flew out the window and tackles the guy. Seeing it was the small dragon you were denying from before. Embarrassed as you looked down at him. ' I am so sorry about him...Um..So about that job?' You said sounding very uneasy. Watching the dragon pull on the man's tie.